Wednesday 7 August 2013

Willow Bay Nook Jewelry Store

Hi there! It's been a while, but I have been busy with my stores, particularly making treasuries and networking.

I decided to open up a jewelry store a couple of weeks ago because I have so many beads at my fingertips(naturally being a bead supplier!).

I've been having some fun with wire wrapping on top of Briolettes.(tons of tutorials on the internet) Here are some of the earrings I've been making(more to come at a later date):

                                                       To view in store, please click {here}











If you want to make your photos more interesting try playing around with the contrast and brightness in an image editor. (I have used Picasa for these photos _ Gimp also works and of course, Photoshop!)

No comments:

Post a Comment